Advantages of RealLegal E-Transcript
Provides attorneys with .ptx files that can be delivered via email or CD, which allows for annotation.
E-Transcript files ensure page and line integrity, offering the security of a tamperproof, electronic signature, in a Hyperlinked Word Index and Transcript. This feature allows attorneys to:
- Click on individual exhibits to view in original color
- Click on page and line numbers in the index to take you to location within transcript
- Search for words and phrases
- Use “previous” and “next” buttons for quick searches
- Copy and paste testimony into briefs
RealLegal E-Transcript Bundle:
The RealLegal E-Transcript bundle makes it easier for attorneys to interpret and work with the court reporter transcript. Using the bundle, attorneys can view multiple electronic transcripts, scanned exhibits, and videos from a single file. Using free viewing software, clients can search the files and print full and condensed transcripts with word index and exhibits.
Adobe Acrobat Reader
More powerful than other PDF software, Adobe Acrobat Reader DC is the free, trusted standard for viewing, printing, and annotating PDFs. More importantly, with the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC, you can now view a Hyperlinked Word Index and Transcript with exhibits in a PDF format as well.
Synchronized Transcripts Media Viewer
Transcripts are easily text-searched or selections may be made from the Key Word Index. When exhibits are packaged with deposition transcripts the Document List will display a list of scanned documents. OCR documents may also be incorporated with the deposition. Portions of the text selected from the transcript may be placed into a Clip List, including the associated video, for fast, easy designation editing.
- Combine Deposition Exhibits with Document Descriptions
- Synchronize Transcripts
- Export Video Clips and Clip List
- Export Exhibits and Transcripts
- Print Exhibits and Transcripts
- Customize the Viewer with Your Company's Logo
- Edit Objections with Ease
- Export Clips to Microsoft PowerPoint
- Present the Entire Deposition to the Courtroom
Once you extract the zipped video folder from our repository to your desktop or some other known place that you can access it, please open the folder within the first folder entitled “Visionary Viewer” and run the “ViewerSetup.exe” file. After installing the Viewer, double click on “ViewerStart.exe.” The main menu will then display for you to click "Play." Enjoy all the amazing capabilities of this software!
Click here to learn how to view your deposition remotely.
Electronic Exhibits in Remote Depositions
Click here to learn the steps to submit your exhibits for viewing, markup, and admitting electronically in remote LiveDeposition.