- End-to-end encryption for secure HIPAA compliant conferencing and document transfer.
- HD Video and Audio through VoIP, Call-in, or Call-me features.
- Compatible with traditional video conference rooms operating on H.323/SIP protocols and MCU Bridges.
- Compatible with all major operating systems including Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS for use on virtually all desktops, laptops, and mobile devices with an internet connection.
- Plenty of room for large multi-party litigation with up to 500 seats.
- Screensharing capability to ensure everyone is looking at the same documents or exhibits.
- Annotation capability allows witnesses to mark up documents in realtime.
Increase Billables and Saving Client Resources
Video conferencing has a tremendous impact on billable hours. Consider the time it takes to travel to and from remote locations for things like depositions, consultations, and preparation. While there is much debate on how to bill "what is fair" when it comes to traveling for case-related business, no client likes to see travel time on their invoice, especially when it's billed at an attorney's full rate.
Travel charges can certainly add up, by the way. Hotels, flights, ground transportation, and meals can easily add up to thousands of dollars, even for a short deposition. And rebilling your clients for these types of expenses means that you're depleting their resources for things from which you can't profit.
Video conferencing is a great way to get more done, without leaving the office, and without upsetting clients with travel charges and without using unnecessary resources. We can take video depositions of witnesses in their own homes from their own computers or tablets or even smart phones. We can also present a witness for live testimony in court via videoconferencing. We can even send the witness an iPad with a stand to their home for immediate connection to the live video conference.
Video Conferencing is Great for:
- Witness Deposition Preparation
- Interviews and Consultations
- Trial Preparation
- Company Meetings
- Remote Depositions
- Collaborative Brainstorming Sessions
- Staff Meetings for Staff at Multiple Locations
- Expert Witness Consultations
- Co-Counsel, Partner, and Client Meetings
- Investor Meetings
- And so much more!