Steno Services Online Office/Repository via ServiceLink
Log into your account from any computer, anywhere in the world, anytime of the day. Simple navigation and real-time updating make Steno Services ServiceLink fast and headache-free.
Steno Services is proud to announce ServiceLink, a revolutionary way to manage your discovery.
Log into your account from any computer, anywhere in the world, 24 hours a day. Simple navigation and instant updating make ServiceLink fast and headache-free.
Quickly schedule a deposition tailored to meet your specific needs. Do you need a text file? CDs? Video reporting? All the details are covered in ServiceLink’s deposition online request form.
View your upcoming scheduled depositions at a glance. Find out how many you have scheduled for any given day, week, or month.
Access all of your transcripts, exhibits, and case-related documents online in the "Files/Notices" section under "Activity." Easily locate, review, download or print any documents or transcripts from ServiceLink’s repository. Easily delegate access and share your files with other team members.
Go to the "Activity" section of ServiceLink to view your account information. Download and print PDF versions of invoices. Pay your invoices online via ACH bank transfer (company check). For your convenience, we also accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
We provide our court reporters with state of the art technology, so they can concentrate on servicing our clients. With one click on the Court Reporter Page you can:
Calendar – View Your Schedule
- Go to the Calendar section to view the latest information on your upcoming jobs.
- Focus your calendar using multiple search criteria, such as job dates, case name, or witness, by selecting choices in drop-downs or typing partial entries in text boxes
- Get quick job details simply by rolling your mouse over a listing. Click a listing for full details, even job location directions.
- Easily request time off on the calendar by simply clicking on the days you need
- Quickly and easily confirm upcoming jobs with a click of the mouse or tap of a button
Online Turn-In Sheet – Upload your files for production
- Go to the Online Turn-In Sheet section to complete the job details
- Click on "Files/Notices" after a quick search of your job number and easily upload your ASCIIs for transmission to the production department
Files/Notices – View Your Exhibits and Notices Online
- Go to the "Files/Notices" section to easily download in bulk all of the exhibits that pertain to your job for review when editing your files
- All PDF exhibits are word searchable and can be copy and pasted into your transcripts for easier transcription
Payroll – View current and past pay statements
- Click "My Invoices" under "Activity" to view your current pay statements online and print out them out.
- Use the "Payment History" to view and download previous statements.
- Use the Search filters to find specific invoices, and click any invoice to see its details.
New User Request: Court Reporter
To set up your Steno Services ServiceLink account, please complete the form above by clicking "New User Request: Court Reporter." An email containing your login information will be emailed to you. Any questions, kindly contact Customer Service at 405-796-8681 or email@example.com.
Have a Question?